Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thinking

To my dear self,

Within the few weeks, which have come past, I have spent many hours of my day thinking .I am not myself. Maybe I just have high standards or maybe whom I want to be. All I know is that I used to be reliable and I don’t feel that I am anymore.

I used to get frustrated at people for ignoring and not returning my emails or calls but I turned into one of those insensitive personal. And it scares me. As this is not whom, I want to be. I want to be the girl whom answers all the calls and go back to being the girl whose mission is to keep in contact with all her dear friends. However lately my concern is that I have been really careless, sluggish and in my own little world and i am truly sorry to all my friends whom I haven’t contacted that feel left out. But I plan to make more of an effort with everyone. To do this I believe I need to use my day planner to make sure this happens and not double book events.

I feel much better now that I have written this blog letter.

Love from Sabrina Midiri

1 comment:

Hit Counter

Website counter