Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Torn in the middl

If there was a time machine id go back in time. Id put a rewind on life; to a time when my friends weren’t fighting. I love all my friends and its very hard for me to see them fighting. I think its all my fault and there isn’t anything I can do. Even if people say the situations where inevitable but how true is that really?

While I sit and watch them all fight while drinking my latte pretending nothing is wrong. Imagining and hoping that one-day it will all be merry again; knowing that’s only a fantasy. If only…

I fear some day ill have pick between them. Or maybe it will happen naturally like falling out of contact with someone. Every weekend I feel the same pressure who do I hang out with I feel like I’m being made to choose a side, when I’m clearly not. Most people would love the idea of choice between friends to hangout with but I clearly do not.

My one and twenty birthday is coming up soon and I hope it all blows over by then. Mum says they all have to come along and get along for one day for me. But I see it more as a dream than a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

Website counter