Friday, November 13, 2009

Blogging app on iPhone

Testing this new blogging app. "Blog anywhere and any time" is aparantly the point of it. But I honestly have no clue what to blog about today lol. The only thing I'm thinking of currently is that I'm finally making a YouTube clip after so long thinking about it. I just need to aquire all the quotes I'd like to use and make Photoshop images. Maybe I'll add some hidden messages as I always do. Test one add a picture. Sucess :)


Test two add a video. Sucess

But now where is the publish button ??????? Found it lol - Posted using BlogPress from iPhone

2 comments:

  1. your blog confuses me :S. As if you put hidden messages in your videos...and if you do, they are no match for mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i learnt from the best what can i say.
    Why cant the student excel the teacher

    ReplyDelete

Hit Counter

Website counter