Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cover Design

The most amazing thing happened, monday this week, I got asked to design a cover for a book thats about to be published. I am over the moon at the opportunity, and have spend the past two days kicking myself for hiding my art away from these hungry publishers/writers, who teach me at Uni. I guess I always thought my stuff isn't good enough.
I've waited years to be able to do this design process for real, yet now that I I'm finally am able to, I'm terrified. What if I don't meet there expectations? What if what they ask of me, is far from what I'm capable of? What if I am stuck doing something I dislike?
Yet I know all the answers are simple. I will meet there expectations, I will learn by doing the project and liking it doesn't matter it's about meeting the clients needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

Website counter