Friday, February 12, 2010

Sara perche' ti amo (Because i love you)

My best translating attempt. What confusion It's because I love you An emotion That grows slowly slowly Stay close and embrace me tightly If I'm in high spirits It’s because I love you. I sing to the rhythm of your sweet breath It’s Spring Because I love you A star falls But tell me where we stand ? What do you care? Because I love you Flying you discover Higher and higher you go Fly, fly with me The world is crazy because There is no love Just one song is enough To cause confusion Inside and out of you. Fying flying we go Higher and higher we go ... But after all What's so strange? It’s just a song Because I love you If the world falls Then we move on If the world falls It’s because I love you. Stay close and embrace me tightly Its to beautiful to be real The worlds gone crazy Because i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

Website counter