Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Games.

Everyone one plays games. I'm not talking about video games here, just to clear that up. If you are still intrested keep reading. I bet I just lost about 75% of readers just there. Fine then leave I don't need you anyways. Plz come back lol. I'm talking about mind games. It's really just about knowing what level everyone is playing on. Nice, mean, fair, evil lol etc. I tend to give my oponets a false sence of satisfaction feeling as if they have fooled me. An example without giving much away would be predicting the out come and then pretending they got me. Therefore I can fool them back with no guilt involved as it falls under payback. But have you ever steped back for a moment to consider if people can see threw you, and the way you think? Therefore there is no point to continue playing any games. I haven't ever thought that until the past couple of months. It's a scary feeling the one in which you feel unable to win and you feel like someone is ahead of you. You tend to skip even trying beacuse you are scared of failure. Knowing that you could win but why risk failing. This new oponet has you rather worried and intimdated. So you spend time looking at them and wondering if they one step ahead of you? Do they see threw you? You ask youself are they that smart, to see threw the dullness? Shake you head pfft as if. No way they can be. However with some cases I feel complelled to wonder are they acting like they don't notice, just too fool you into believing what your doing is working? Or is that the conclusion they want you to make? So are fooled into admitting the truth by default. Then yet again, what if they never had a clue and you just blew cover. Either way you can't really win. Do you just show them one day that it's not what it seems? Or do you let them continue thinking that they have the upperhand and know it all? I guess everyone should be smart enough to know not to play games with someone who can play them better. But there are times when games are all you have to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

Website counter