Friday, February 12, 2010

Thinking out loud.

You can't choose who you fall in love with, you just fall hopelessly. Love makes you crazy stupidly ignorant and blind. I've said it before no one is too smart for love. Before you know it it's too late, you have fallen in too deep. Unaware how you even got there. That's what I want I want to just fall. Be blind to all the risks involved. How can I do that if I never give these guys a decent chance? Well believe me I'll know when I have to take that chance. I'll have a gut instinct and I won't be able to resist. I want to feel breathless feeling as if you have no control, when you walk past them. Then you will just know you have fallen. Helplessly in love. Over the past month I have done a lot of seeing guys. But I never feel or want to move past the first date. I don't mean to sound lame, but I refuse to settle. I want the type of love I read of in my books. Love at first sight, butterflies, denying the truth. Some people say that's asking for too much. But I'm only wanting what I feel I deserve. When the right guy comes along, I will just know. I'll have fallen for them before I even realize. And I'll love them completly the good and the bad. That's what love is. Even with ordinary friendship, loving and accepting someone for who they are. Loving there flaws, as well as the good things. The perfect man for me isn't a massive list of check points,I've discovered it's much more than that. Lots of guys can fit the perfect guy criteria, but that doesn't make them perfect. The perfect man for me may not match my check list, but his imperfections will seem perfect to me. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

Website counter