Thursday, December 17, 2009

People come, they visit, then they leave. Doesn't feel like prison at all.

It will be one week since my nose operation tomorrow. Yet im already going crazy. I guess i never realized how much I went out, until i was forced stay home. It's not people's company i miss the most. It's the feeling of not being able to go out.

I feel I am about to crack and break down. I honestly don't like the idea of being trapped. Not being able to walk down the street. It's like I'm under house arrest. People come, they visit, and then they leave. It feels strange seeing them leave knowing, they have their freedom while I’m stuck in this box. I don't like it one bit.

I’ve decided to find constructive things to do with my life. To ease the stress tension, but it doesn’t seem to be working very well.

  • Create a design folio BOOKMARKS to apply to intern for hardie grant. (So far so good need to print and layout my bookmark designs on good quality paper. Which i can't do till i can go to office works)
  • EDIT blog posts
  • WRITE new blog posts
  • FIX my childrens book story grammar and combine with the picitures. (So far iv done about 40% of it. But im not 100% happy with it.)
  • RESUME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

Website counter