Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where is that fat bastard? LOL

Santa failed yet again! (Stolen from Annieh’s facebook status) lol. I guess I can’t really blame the fat bastard I didn’t even know myself what I really wanted for Christmas. But when I see it ill know and be like that’s it. I guess I don’t know what I want because I didn’t let marketing influence my wants and needs in anyway. Well at least I tried not to. Regardless Santa should have known, sensed my hearts true desire and brought it to me. Stupid fat man last time I trust you. lol

Overall Christmas was quite a good day all the only gifts received from all the relatives were money and chocolates, way to make me feel old. I guess I still love unwrapping presents. It's not the same with money and plain envelopes but you know the Wog's that’s what they do. Money only money. I had a really relaxing day otherwise. (Yawns) Ok bedtime was like 3hrs ago and i'm falling asleep lol

LOL i noticed i say lol a lot and i'm not actually laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

Website counter