Sunday, December 13, 2009

why can't i sleep :( ?

Friday that just passed will change my life forever. Well it feels like it will.
I had a nose operation, to correct my sinuses and breathing passages. Which have been giving me bad headaches for years now, but had gotten worse all of a sudden. I sit and think a life without headaches OMG amazing :) Also to add to my excitement i got my nose straighten in the same procedure. YAY no more bump.
I was a little nervous prior to the operation. Ok lets back track to before the event hrrm.... i guess Azz would say extremely on edge would be more like it. But who wouldn't be? The doctors are about to break my cute little nose.
But overall it all went great. I may look a bit beaten up, but i feel fine. I am still smiling. (refer to the pic)
It's not all so bad staying at home. i keep myself entertained I'm making bookmarks in photoshop which i rather enjoy :)
I can't wait to see what it looks like without the bandages. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

Website counter