Thursday, December 10, 2009

My best friend :D

My best friend Aaron =D Has a great sence of humor, he always knows what to say to make me laugh. Even if he doesn't do it on purpose it just happens. =D He is one of the most loving and caring people I know, who has a kind heart who cares to help out anyone in need. The other is vanessa :) He is an extreemly loyal friend who I can rely on and is always there for me. But sometimes can be oblivious to social aspects of human interaction around him. But he's working on it :). That's what I think anyways. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Davidson St,Reservoir,Australia

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't help myself and decided to post this on my blog because I find it important.
    Oh btw azz this is what I mean by important posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol trying to suck up for something are we? =P

    ReplyDelete

Hit Counter

Website counter