Thursday, January 14, 2010

Facebook

Facebook now smses me WTF. Bla bla bla commented on your status. And I care because ? If I wanted to know wouldn't I have cheaked myself. Facebook you suck. You used to be great but over the years you have evolved into a shit program. This new feature is really annoying like I didn't already feel like a secretary before this feature with people calling and smsing it's a made house. Now it's like iPhone has gone nuts I really don't approve of these status smses nor do i know how to make them stop. Published so Annieh can't say I don't blog anymore. :) - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Problem number one: iPhone
    Problem number two: Your a noob

    Only 1 of the 2 can be fixed

    ReplyDelete
  2. spelling corrected for you annieh lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The iPhone is on 24 month contract so its here to stay for another year and a half. long enough to drive me crazy.

    I'm not a noob i didn't set it to sms me, it does it on its own.

    Oh and if i have a preference id like to correct the noob part lol

    ReplyDelete

Hit Counter

Website counter