Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MY 21st

I turned 21 although it feels no different to 20.

But everyone keeps welcoming me to the other side, saying i have crossed over. I believed when I turned 18 I could see pro’s to being 18, but what is so grand about being 21?

My parents organized a family and friends BBQ and acquired enough food to feed 300 people. There was only 50 people invited but you gotta love the wogs they're always over doing it.

My dad at the bread shop

Dad: I didn’t order enough bread! This is your mothers fault she told me 30 people and now there is 50.

Me: How many did you order? (looking at the big brown bag)

Dad: Only 80 rolls

Me: :O I think that’s more than enough

Dad: What if people want to eat two rolls?

Me: There is plenty of other food trust me dad.

(We have 70 left over rolls after the party btw lol)

Nonno helped me set up my balloon’s

doesn’t he look cute in this photo you look at it and can’t help but smile.

Overall the night went really well i went around like a yo-yo trying to mingle with everyone as best i could. Until i got fed up and decided it was a brilliant idea to chase my little 6 year old cousin around and knowing predictable me i fell over.

Oh thanks Shanan for the b-day rhyme lol

There once was a girl named Sabrina She used to drive a Barina She turned twenty-one And fell on her bum

And I cant remember the rest lol ( The reason for which is non alcohol related)

There was some dancing involved the good old tarantella it takes skill to move that fast and kick with fluent movements.

FAST FORWARDING TO THE CAKE:

My little cousin blew out my candles for me lol and made the entire party sing happy birthday the entire song three times. Yet after all that I forgot to make a wish. Yes as stupid as it sounds I forgot to make a wish on my 21st birthday. Possibly the only birthday wish that counts and iv waisted it.

Oh out of all the gifts i received id like to especially thank my Zia Grace for spending the time to make me sweets that spell my name.

Id have to say overall my brother got me the best birthday gift ever brain training and more brain training on Nintendo ds. I'm addicted everyday as soon as I get out of bed morning I spend the first 5minutes of my life exercising my brain cells trying to beat my high score. Currently I can do 20 math equations in 58 seconds, which is good, but it’s not great my goal is to reach 30 seconds I know its possible because in primary school I used to do kumon so I am pushing my brain to work faster.

That night Annieh slept over and we spent most of the night on youtube lol "Somebody gonna get hurt real bad" (You got to love Russell Peters). Then after count less hrs of girly talk we crashed at around 6:30 am.

All in all a great 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

Website counter