Thursday, January 28, 2010

I guess i got a bit bored

Wow look at the time 8pm already? Wow time flies and I haven’t even fixed or gotten close to fixing Nonno’s birthday digital frame. To be honest I didn't expect them not to work now I’m screwed because his birthday is tomorrow. But it will work out some how it always does. I'm just lucky that way first thinks like to stress me out give me that extra push.

So what did I spend my day doing? Procrastinating of course :)
Well firstly I did some drawing but kept it down to 2hrs maximum. Isn't my dragon picture coming along nicely, I'm so glad i got this creative vibe back. LOL Expect lots of creative gifts photo frames, drawings, maybe t-shirts too.
Who votes we get fire to come out of his mouth? hehe
I believe my obsession with dragons has been inspired by pandora.
I will admit I'm no Roger Dean but i can appreciate the world he has crea
ted and inspired so many people with. He is a truly amazing artist i must say. You look at his fantasy scapes and say Unfuckingbelievable.
I could watch Avatar over and over and aim to learn something new each time. About colour, life, death, connection, networks, balance, psychoanalysis, trust, relationships ect. I guess they call it pandora because it's a world we want but never will be able gather the mentality or will power to acquire. Humans may be the dominate spices on earth yet we know little about the world and its connections instead of understanding them humans just spend hours destroying them. We truly are a one of a kind spices searching for answers while they stair us in the face. While even animals in the wild respect the land and know there purpose is here and now. What they see in front of them is all that matters. You might say its primitive of there undeveloped minds, but is it really? They don't spend there lives searching for something they have already got. LIFE! What more could you really ask for.

Secondly i did some exercise but ever since I was told I can't sit still and had it drilled into my head by Azz. You could say i have become paranoid about it. Because I'm underweight and its scary how much so I'm not going to mention it, but all I can say is Dr

Akel is going to kill me. I believe I may have a theory to why I'm so thin if I'm constantly in motion what if my body is constantly burning energy therefore i can never gain weight.

Thirdly I wrote a letter to Kassie, as a reply to the lovely one i received earlier today. Don't you just love receiving mail? It really makes you smile knowing someone took time out of there day to sit down and write you a personalized letter in todays busy society.

And lastly i worked on private projects which the release is still undecided.

Ok now back to Nonno's birthday present It’s not that I don’t like making all these creative things,it’s just always me making them.

I believe this is because even if anyone tries to help they do such a shit job and I have to re do it anyways. Then they seem to turn on me and call me a perfectionist because I must have it perfectly correct. Which isn’t anal at all! Well it not my fault I like the sound of 100% over 99. I guess thats a side affect that happens because I do a lot when a lot of planometric drawings of things. (Which for everyone who doesn’t know it’s a 3d object drawn on a 45 degree angle) They would be the nerdy drawings I put away so no ones sees. But not anymore from now

on art is public no matter how lame it is.

An example I can give you to best describe what type of drawings I’m talking about is this kitchen I drew where 2cm=30cm in real life. I guess I like doing it because I find it rather simple to do.

Lame I know that I find drawing like this enjoyable but its a nice change from free drawing. Drawing with structure rules and math involved ill admit i love it. You can even measure the sink and the hot plates in my drawing and compare it to the real life object and the will be to scale. Scary how that makes me happy.

I guess I spend a lot of my time transforming orthogonal

drawings into isometric or planometric drawings. But never in front of people. I find it strange when people can’t connect the lines in their heads to form the 3d image. Its rather simple here is a simple one I did in 10 minutes. I guess that explains why I love building new furniture looking at all the pieces not even bothering with instructions, just seeing the pieces all fit together in my head because of the way basic design principle works.

Sabbii's tip think of the object lets use a chair like the image. Now all you have to do is think of a box and subtract the matter. Hrrrm maybe it's best if i show you on youtube.

Now back to the digital frame its 9:14 now and yet i haven't attempted to fix the problem. But i do have ideas for my next dragon drawing as well as a new planometric drawing of a computer hrrm sounds challenging I like it. I shall rule up a 1cm grid tomorrow to prepare for it. While also commencing more new 2010 personalized frames.

While working on my top friends wall at home. (Oh and yes I'm making it so i can move people up places and down grade people if i have to). Things I need nice photos of me with each of my top friends. So far i have one photo and its out dated lol. Its Vanessa and i at the Zoo when we where 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

Website counter