Monday, January 11, 2010

time travel

Right now the question on my mind while I sit back and watch the tide rise is, "is time travel possible?" If it where possible wouldn't the future civilization come back to the past and prove to us that it is possible. (If humans are still alive, i say that cause of the theories placed on 2012). Maybe they can't tell us as it would affect the worlds history, well the time line of events anyways. All the actions must be played out the same in order not to affect the time line. I guess choices lead to other choices not making one might afftect someone's entire history. Does that mean I have no choice in my own destiny? And that all my actions have been written and I can't change my future? I like to think and believe I have a choice, that I can write my own destiny. Maybe you can write your own destiny and all the actions and decisions you make some how lead to the same point. That doesn't even make sense.
But what if you can alter history with you own decisions and actions. However if it gets altered by a third party member such as someone from the future. It alters the entire time line. As thoughts enter that would never have without the future influence.
Sometimes I think about going to the future, to see what I'm like and where my life is at. But other times I worry I won't live up to my own expectations. It could do more harm than good knowing the future. Tbc. I need to think more - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

Website counter