Thursday, January 14, 2010

NICK

A note from sabbii's private journal
Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick
You will never guess who I saw today omg Nick. Drools.
That brang back memories.
OH for everyone who has no idea who Nick is. He was biggest high school crush iv ever had.
I remember his Jesus hair in high school fucken sexy. Annieh i totally understand you hair addiction. People threatened to cut his hair and my first thought "can i have it?"
They're always around and even though you want them there with you, you count the seconds till they leave so you can breath again.
You like them so much that being in the same room as them made you feel out of place so you had to leave.
You think if i felt so strongly about him. i would have said yes right?
WRONG i said no.
Things like this a better left as fantasies and what ifs.

2 comments:

  1. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!!? YOU SAID NO?!?!?! AND HE HAD LONG HAIR?!?!!? IF I WAS IN YOUR POSITION I WOULD HAVE SAID YES THEN AND THERE!!!.....
    but then again i have a fetish for long hair... HEHEHEHE~ ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i know. But at the time i believed it was the right choice.

    ReplyDelete

Hit Counter

Website counter